20 January 2010

Wednesday Etiquette -- Reggie Darling

Darlington
Home of Reggie Darling, Boy Fenwick, and Pompey

A lot of our Wednesday Etiquette posts feature doyennes and dowagers. Don't get me wrong, I adore doyennes and dowagers and plan to become one some day. I know some people believe etiquette to be the bastion of doyennes and dowagers but they could not be farther from the truth.

On Tuesday, fellow blogger Reggie Darling posted a little etiquette primer entitled:

Reggie's Rules for Popular Party Guests

I’m sending you to him for your dose of Wednesday Etiquette. While you are there, check out his other great posts.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lucinda my dear, I am truly honored for the recommendation on your marvelous and enlightening blog.

    Your humble servant,
    Reggie Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been some party! I agree with the comment about reducing guest list to those who are like minded. I say you never know who your real friends are until you have bad times or invitations with RSVPs!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin